
Here is another wonderful Gregory Peck movie- here he plays a preist who does wonderful work in China.
The character is one I won't forget. In fact, I have often thought back on him as I work through my own trials. He had difficult people in his life, but maintained his patience and really innocence. Always thinking the best of others, and quick to forgive, which of course impacted those around him greatly.
His best friend was an atheist and he never tried to 'bully him into heaven' but instead witnessed to him every day with his friendship.
This is available at Netflix- via mail and also Instant Watching.
2 comments:
Oh, yes, I forgot about that one -its good!
I just put it in my Blockbuster que :-) Yesterday I watched Monsier Vincent - great movie but very sad. I'm going to let the dc watch it - all but a few scenes toward the end.
Post a Comment