Hello my dear friends,
Don't count the days.
Don't worry about the time that has passed.
Don't look at the half emptly glass...
Come away, come away from Facebook and Twitter, which I never heard of when I last posted here.. come away to the land of Puppykisses!
Is anyone there? If I get even one comment, I will post again!
I love you!
6 comments:
Of course I'm here! And blogging! And would love to see you blogging, too! Yay!..Nice pic, btw....
I have been wondering where you are. I don't twit or facebook but love blogging.
Hey Cindy, I'm here, too. In fact I think this is the second time I came by and saw this post!
SWo now you have four comments..we are eagerly awaiting your next post. :-) Thanks for your your comment on my blog - will we be reading and sharing in twenty years??
I guess I gave up checking for a post and then here you are!!! Great. lois
HI Cindy -
No Facebook or Twitter for me ;-) The computer sucks up to much time as it is LOL! I'd love to blog again - Sabine and have been talking about it....
Then there's life...
Too little time LOL! I love to read what you have to say, though, and was excited to see a post from you in my google reader - obviously, I'm a bit behind in catching it ;-)
Post a Comment