Saturday, September 01, 2007

I May be gone for a while..

I am thinking I have to cut back somewhere, and it may be blogging and online for a bit.
I find that right now I have a lot going on and a lot of it is taking me to the computer... so I need to trim a bit, so I think it will be blogging and some lists.

So if you don't see me, that is where I am. I am still checking personal email.

Or who knows I may just try and get up earlier so I can keep up! :)

But, we are good busy--- doing the editing of the October newsletter and we have some ideas for articles (like how to hurricane proof your house if you live in a pine forest..), and security issues (bad guys are stealing mail out of our residential mailboxes..) So I hope to research some info on this and get with my Junior Editors to see if we can get some articles written.

Also, lots of dogsitting, computer work because we keep up a detailed blog for the owners of the Cocker Spaniels, which they enjoy as do we.

Also have bill paying to do, and my fitness correspondence with my long distance friend. I am on my second month of our fitness program which takes me to the gym most every day. So THAT is where my time is going!

Plus Lighthouse just got a new order entry system.. us reps are cheering really loud! And need to follow up on my customers after the slow summer months.
Want to be a Lighthouse Catholic Media rep? We have a cool order entry system now! We had our weekly conference call and we pray at the beginning and end. I asked my salesman husband if he EVER had a sales call where they pray to St. Joseph? lol- nope. Lighthouse is awesome!

And we are having a lot of contractors' quotes and work done and also maybe taking a vacation (first in 4 years...) so *someone* has to research that. Oh, yes.. that is me. :-)

Ok, so that is it from here. As far as homeschooling/unschooling, I am feeling pretty happy and content, so will let go of that support community (you all!) for a while.. but I will be back!

Oh, and I am supposed to be writing those pesky high school credits I talked about on UC. I am only a year and a half behind.. lol! Maybe I will blow it off!

Love to all--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been taking some time away from the computer, as well. Well, my M&M blog, anyway. I've been very busy on Artella, working on the house (we aren't moving...I'll email you) and I'm leaving for the beach on Monday for a week. I'm escaping. For real. I need to.

Keep in touch!

God Bless!!!

Leonie said...

We'll miss you, if you do take that break!!

Welcome to Our Blog!

Welcome to Our Blog!
Blessings to you and yours

Most of the Kelly Family (dh holding camera)

About Us

My photo
Texas, United States
We are all on a journey, and this blog's reason for existence is to be a place to put mine. From humble suburbian begnnings just north of Dallas to a Catholic unschooler with a passion for faith, lifelong learning, my family and dogs, here I stand before you. Welcome to my world!
Authenticity. That would have to be my theme at present. To enjoy my family, be true to ourselves and our faith and be authentic and enthusiastic about life!
"True happiness lies in giving ourselves in love to our brothers and sisters. "

~ Pope John Paul II

I love Dog Day Afternoons...
"What children need is not new and better curricula but access to more and more of the real world; plenty of time and space to think over their experiences, and to use fantasy and play to make meaning out of them; and advice, road maps, guidebooks, to make it easier for them to get where they want to go (not where we think they ought to go), and to find out what they want to find out." [from Teach Your Own by John Holt.]

Labels

Labels