Ok.. everyone.. you are invited to do this, too. Yes, I know, I said I was away from the computer for Advent. But I got sick, and then now that I am well, I have a quiet Sunday evening to do what I want, and this is it. :)
I do suggest taking your time, as there are lots of images, cutting and pasting, so you don't want to be in a hurry. A glass of wine would really help, too!
I added a category or two. Have fun finding your pictures. I am about to open another window, fire up my Google Image searcher (and pic library) and post mine.
Have fun!
1. My age next year:

I was kind of depressed thinking I was going to be 49 until I saw these firemen. :)
2. Place I'd like to travel:

The Upper Room.
I just got home from Mass. I am thinking so much about Jesus and his work here, his redemption, his coming. Oh, I would also like to go to Alaska, New Zealand and Ireland, but the Upper Room won out. I just want a good guide... what a trip that would be!
3. Favorite Place:

It's home. People I love are here. I am happy.
4. Favorite Object(s): ( you only have to do one.. I got carried away!)

So I can talk to all of you!

So I can talk to my friends, though I am not a good phone person.

When I cook/bake I feel I am loving my family. :)

When I paint or create, I feel like I am in another world... I can't explain. It is like going to a different dimension.. lovely!

The religious icons and objects I have that remind me of our beautiful faith. What joy.
5. Favorite Food

6. Favorite Animal(s):
and
Pitiful, ain't it?
7. Favorite Color:

8. My Nickname:

9: Bad Habit:

10. Good Habit:

Loving my friends.
Can't wait to see your list!
1 comment:
Oh, Cindy, what a great idea - I'll have to try it! And I've tagged you for a Christmas meme....
Post a Comment