
Slow talkin' Tennesee boy Fred Thompson is not good at sound bite speak.
I sense he has true conservative values and policies but can't get a word in edgewise with the fast talking media and other candidates.
If interetsed, here is a 15 min video where he explains his positions.
Fred's video
Communication is important. Is this a major flaw? The media calls him lazy, he says he just isn't into the manic sound bite game. I tend to believe him, because I know the media is manic.
By the way, I think he is the only one with a 100% prolife voting record. Please comment if I am wrong.
1 comment:
Kevin and I had hoped Thompson's campaign would go somewhere but it doesn't look like a go right now : (.
I don't know about him specifically but I do know Romney and Giuliani don't have very good records on the pro-life front. Sigh...
Actually, I'm just commenting because I am thrilled that my Google Reader will finally accept your blog's feed -- I don't know why it didn't before. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!
Post a Comment