
I have decided to sign off blogging for Lent, though I know my blog has not been super-active lately.
Our pastor had a lovely homily today about finding time to be with God.
He rattled off the litany of things that keep us 'busy' and had me thinking about my days.
I am going to try backing off the computer and engaging more irl, as well as hopefully with God.
I know it is possible to do both, but I think now is one of those times of less computer for me!
God Bless you all and I wish you a blessed Lenten journey--
Cindy
4 comments:
I'm sad but I hope you have a blessed Lent!
Please accept my apology over my outburst about Obama. I did forget you were referring to the primary. I hope it did not play a part in your decision to put your blog on hold for now. I really enjoy hearing about your dogs and your family. God bless... lois in Indy.
Hi Lois-
Got your comment in my email.. so wanted to write back.
NO..! I loved your comment and enjoy all political discussion and you were very open and kind in how you wrote. (I just don't enjoy political discussion when it gets personal or people don't look at issues but attack other people) which you did not do.
Thank you so much for your comments about Obama. I am learning about the primary process, too and how hopefully to cast my primary as well as election vote in the best way, given this group of candidates. Trying to best minimize the damage they could do.
No, my decision to stop blogging was Lenten in nature. I am trying to spend more time with family and the blog will be there after Easter.
Thanks again for your compassionate response.
Blessings,
Cindy
Are you ever coming back???? =)
Hugs!
Post a Comment