Leonie ---thanks Leonie. ;)
Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.
Ok, I am NOT going to use the math text sitting next to the computer. I just had it out to possible use for my ds. Ok.. looking around the room the CLOSEST book is.. Oh I lucked out!
Catholicsm for Dummies by Rev. John Trigilio Jr. PhD Thd
and Rev. Kenneth Brighenti, Phd
Wow, lookin' good in the Kelly house... do we get brownie points for looking so holy?
Interesting on page 123. I learned something new!
Here goes:
All requests for laicization must go to Rome and only the Vatican can approve them. A defrocked or laicized cleric isn't given a salary or housing or insurance. He can marry, but he can never celebrate any of the sacraments publicly.

Don't you just LOVE this picture? :)
Gosh I don't know if 5 people read my blog... ok.. how about:
Cay
Karen F.
Donna J.
Willa
Anyone else who thinks it sounds like fun! Leave me a comment and tell me if you did it so I can check it out... :)
3 comments:
Very nice pic - and very holy book selection! lol!
Hi Cindy - I'm sort of cheating because I've given up blogging/reading blogs for Lent, but I just snuck in here today...
I'll play (but won't tag at the moment):
Closest book right next to my computer:
The Life Organizer by Jennifer Louden.
Page 123; 3 sentences after 5th sentence:
"What if we are exhausted because we are trying to do everything alone, even to the point of believing we must create the very energy that animates our bodies and spirit? The Sufi spiritual tradition teaches that whatever you are most needy for is exactly what Source (God) wants to give you. Your neediness is the invitation to ask for the quality you need - peace, love, tolerance, energy - to drink it in, to receive."
Ciao Bella!
Hi, Cindy.
I still reaad your blog. :)
Hopefully I can do the tag soon.
Thanks!
Post a Comment