
As my almost 18yo son and I drove to a friend's house today I felt obliged to tell him I never thought he would be asking for an electric guitar for his 18th birthday. He did, he and his guitar-playing friend found a good starter one on line and it arrived yesterday.
Today he took it over to have his friend give it the once over.
He never wanted to play an insturment.. but has really gotten into music the past few years. So, now my fairly long-haired child (soon to be an adult) will be jammin'.
I asked him if he is going to name it Princess Peach. BB King (one of my favorites) refered to his guitar as "Lucille".
At my suggestion, I got a laugh from him.. and the admission that if he did he would never tell his friends.
(Princess Peach is the femme fatale from Mario- his favorite VG)
Life gets more and more interesting!
2 comments:
Hi Cindy,
I tagged you for the six unremarkable quirks meme.
Happy birthday! How very cool re the guitar - we are big on guitars and musical instruments.
Post a Comment