My dogsitting dance card is filling up for the holidays. It always seems to work out just right with our clients. We now have 7 clients. Some are regulars, some just need us occasionally.
Before the holidays I send a message out and ask when they will need me. I have a back up sitter that has occasionally helped out. But we always seem to be able to work our family plans with our clients' plans. :)
This weekend I got to visit my sweet white doggie girl, Bailey. Her sidekick Sophie the Great Dane passed away a few months ago and we still miss her.
But, now that it is just Bailey I can take her on walks. (Owners were afraid both big dogs would be too much to handle as they were not well leash trained)
So, Bailey and I (and the boys sometimes) have had some very nice walks this weekend.
Who couldn't love this face?
3 comments:
Cute!
Oh! How sweet! I have so many pics of Bear before he passed away, looking up at the camera like that. It makes me miss him soooo much!
Sweet!
Your dog sitting business has really been a blessing to our family!
Post a Comment