This is a picture of me on my bench that I got for Mother's Day.
In the morning, I walk the dogs out front and sip coffee while they do their thing. Only since we have had so much rain this summer, the mosquitos chase us in after about 14 seconds.
It is finally drying out, so we can sit a bit longer. I am usually not as awake-looking as I am in this photo. That's Ralphie on my lap, Boomer looking at me and a little bunny statue next to me. I move him to various locations in the front yard to see if the neighbors notice. Fourth of July he was holding a little flag by the mail box.
The neighbors have not commented.
Oh, and the good-lookin' kid behind the camera is Bryan.
5 comments:
I hope that you insist on Ralphie getting down off of your lap to do his business... LOL
You look beautiful!
It looks like a very nice place to sit and sip coffee while watching the dogs um...er...well...you know...=)
I love the bunny - keep moving it around - sounds like something I would do! Someone is BOUND to notice if the bunny shows up say, on the hood of their car before they leave for work in the morning?
I'm jealous of your rain - we've been bone dry here and it is awful! We are in desperate need of rain - so, please send some our way! =)
Totally wonderful, Cindy!
Wish I could sit next to you and sip with you!
Maria-
I wish you could sit and sip, too!
Yep, I turn my head when they do their business, but actually it makes me very happy. My motto-
One more poop outside means one less potential poop inside!
I strive for the higher ideals..lol
Looks like a restful place - and you look lovely, Cindy!
Post a Comment