Yep, I came up as Watership Down. I wonder what the other choices are? Maybe I will go back and change my answers to see... lol
Right now I am listening to the wonderful rendition of Redwall on audio... so I am in the mice mindset, not rabbits! Makes me think of Mirabel Donna. Gosh I should have entered your drawing! :) But I know she is in a very loving home now.

You're Watership Down!
by Richard Adams
Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're
actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their
assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they
build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd
be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.
Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.
1 comment:
Isn't it funny that we both ended up being Watership Down! =)
I will have to make you your very own Mirabel - I wish I had just given her to you instead of having a contest...if I'd known then how much you loved her...=(
Zachary red so many of the Redwall books (like 10 or some crazy number) before he fizzled out and wanted to read something new. I'll bet if he took this test, he'd end up as Watership Down, too. (maybe)
Post a Comment