Our living room with Christmas splendor galore!!
Boys' domain- (pics taken by S). Notice the Gatorade bottle collection over the TV. I was asking them to please bring empties down.. but then they said it was a 'collection'. So I began buying various sized bottles and found myself bringing empties *up* to the gameroom for them. Ah, do they have me hoodwinked? lol
New keyboard and post-Christmas mess.
Is this organized or what? Tells me that kids do know how to organize if it is something they care about. But don't look at their clothes closets.... :)
My handsome, handsome 16 year old son. Makes a mother proud....
3 comments:
Your home looks cozy and sweet, Cindy!
Darth Maul looks like he fits in rather well - so comfy, is the Sith, says me.
Woderful to see these real live pics - now we need pics of Cindy! Maybe at the fitness blog???
ha ha, Leonie! I always seem to be behind the camera and my ds never seems to take any pics of me.
Actually I do need help.. I wanted to upload a pic to my profile but don't know how. I messed around with the picassa they sent me to. I have to have it on a url. I may have asked you this before.. can you assist?
Hi Maria!
I do like our home.. it is older but we painted a lot white so bright and happy. And lived in (Messy) and the boys say it is perfect and they could never find another house like it so we can't jmove to Dallas.
Their game room is their haven. I feel so lucky to have it- as others houses did not have one. It is at the top of the stairs so they are not cut off from family activity, but gives them enough of a roost to make their own. They are 'decorating' it now. I'll send more pics later. lol
Post a Comment