
Today Mr. UPS man brought the order for my parish to my house.. for the Lighthouse Catholic Media stand and Cds... ! My living room is full of boxes and I opened a couple.. one is the donation box.. beautiful cherry wood with a plexiglass sign that says.. Suggested donation $3....
And I plan to have to have the boys put it together for me tomorrow before we deliver to the church. And the placuard, with the holy family.. so cool to have in our house!
Our kick off is Feb 24.. and two other parishes I have been involved with kick off Feb 17.. please pray for them all.
This is so neat.
3 comments:
Cindy,
I'm interested in getting some of the CD's - how do I start?
Also, a blogger asked for Catholic resources - how can I get her in touch with you?
You can give her my email, Maria! And I will pm you about the CDs you would like.
I'm so excited for you - you just sound so enthusiastic about this when you talk/write about it. I pray that it will be a huge success!
I can't wait to start getting my cds each month!
Post a Comment