
Ok, Ok, I know for all my loyal readers you are getting really tired of seeing that chocolate cake on my blog. So I am making a new post. Just so you won't have to look at it.
Let's see,what shall I post?
Well tongiht I did to go to Rosie O'Donell's site. I check The Drudge Report occasionally and get some news there. I must say he gives equal time because he lists Rosie along with Rush Limbaugh.
When I read Rosie I just wanted to hug her. She is a poor lost soul. By the grace of God, if not for that, there could go I- any of us.
Her laments on Anna Nicole were incredible.. she adored her. Rosie is searching. She clings to children, much like Michael Jackson Imo. She needs. NEEDS. And only if she could find the Ulitmate Giver, she would be so happy.
Anyway, it was an interesting trip to see her and I am praying for all lost souls, and hope I am prayed for, too.
OK, what else?
Well...
Today I worked a lot on my painting. There is this really great site called Wiener Dog Art and I love her style! Turns out she lives in Texas and her last name is Kelly and I feel a bond, but I haven't told her.
What I have done is print out some of her art and used it for inspiration. Tonight I got a great rendition of Ralphie in all his craziness, and got half of Boomer in his inertness.
I think I may start a sub- art blog and post some things there.
This was a nice Sunday... John was researching his gardening and recipies, boys were playing with their new Wii and I was painting.
Then we all had a nice dinner together interesting conversation. We had a debate over whether the newspaper subscription was too expensive as I told the boys I tried to talk them down (and got $30 a year off) but still don't feel it is worth the price. Boy, did that get reaction as everyone supported the sections they read. Then when John said the Chronicle is a hopefully soon customer of his, that sealed it. I am writing the check to continue the subscription today!
Then, John asked them where they wanted to go on vaction and we started our usual go-round.. AHH.. life!
(Don't scroll down or you are going to see that chocolate cake again.. maybe I am just tired of it since it was in our house all week!)
1 comment:
I felt so sad about Anna Nicole - such a sorry life and an early demise...
Post a Comment