
A friend and I were recently chatting about blogs. And how they can't be sweetness and light all the time. REAL life has to come through. I know I hesitiate to do that, especially when it involves family, friends and dc. Don't you?
But, today was a bad day.
A bad day.
Bad.
Day.
Why? Oh, these stupid hormones I suppose. My cycle is a mystery and some months it comes and goes and I barely notice and then I have days like THIS.
I got up. Felt crummy. So figured i would work out to feel better. I felt crummy.
I got through a light weight workout and managed to smile and talk to people then went to my favorite step class. Love it. She pushes us but is nice, sort of.
I left after 20 min. I felt crummy.
Dizzy, lightheaded and crummy. Dad burn it.
Came home still felt crummy.
Did stuff I had to do. Felt crummy.
Tried to nap, couldn't, felt crummy.
Dh got home from a client, tried to smile. Saw myself in the mirror and had dark circles under my eyes. I am so fair I never have dark cirlce under my eyes.
He told me about a phone call with a potential customer, got a hold of lower level employee who must be feeling powerless and she let him have it over the phone.
As I listened with my head pounding, feeling crummy and trying to be on-line with him and listening I realized she probably was feeling like I did. She had YELLED at my husband on the phone. Sigh. I told him she probably had PMS and if Hillary has not gone through menopause we were all in trouble once a month if she got elected.
He looked at me sideways, but then I saw a glint of acknowlegement.
Ok, it is 8:30. I can go to bed in 30 minutes without looking like too much of a wimp Good, because I feel crummy.
Did I tell you I feel crummy?
3 comments:
oh...(((HUGS!!))) Got to bed and snuggle under the covers with a good book and a hot water bottle (I LOVE mine!). I hope tomorrow is not so crummy.
I laughed at your comment about Hilary...I just do not think we are ready for that! =)
Feel better! Lots of love coming your way!
Donna
Oh, you poor thing - I am so sorry. Cyber hugs and prayers!
I hope you curl up with a good book and have a nice drink and a great sleep - and that you wake up tomorrow feeling fantastic.
We all have days like this and it is so great that we can be real on our blogs.
And you are such a nice friend - emailing me with happy thoughts and concern when you weren't feeling great ypurself.
Thanks so much, Cindy!
I hope you wake up feeling much better!
Post a Comment