Monday, June 11, 2007

Angel Eggs Anyone?

Two of my guys in particular love deviled eggs. But when they were little we renamed them Angel Eggs, for obvious reasons!

Today I was at our brand new wonderful Goodwill store looking for ceramics to smash up for my new craft endevor (more on that later) and I found this wonderful platter. It is made just for Angel Eggs!



















I just loved it. And the price was right at 3 dollars.

Here it is filled:




















And it must have made the eggs look appetizing because dh does not usually go for them. But when I showed him the platter he took one. And look..it looks kind of like it is still there.. cute!





2 comments:

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Have you started yet?

TOOOOO fun!

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Sorry, I meant that comment for your mosaic post...

the egg tray is just too cute!

Welcome to Our Blog!

Welcome to Our Blog!
Blessings to you and yours

Most of the Kelly Family (dh holding camera)

About Us

My photo
Texas, United States
We are all on a journey, and this blog's reason for existence is to be a place to put mine. From humble suburbian begnnings just north of Dallas to a Catholic unschooler with a passion for faith, lifelong learning, my family and dogs, here I stand before you. Welcome to my world!
Authenticity. That would have to be my theme at present. To enjoy my family, be true to ourselves and our faith and be authentic and enthusiastic about life!
"True happiness lies in giving ourselves in love to our brothers and sisters. "

~ Pope John Paul II

I love Dog Day Afternoons...
"What children need is not new and better curricula but access to more and more of the real world; plenty of time and space to think over their experiences, and to use fantasy and play to make meaning out of them; and advice, road maps, guidebooks, to make it easier for them to get where they want to go (not where we think they ought to go), and to find out what they want to find out." [from Teach Your Own by John Holt.]

Blog Archive

Labels

Labels