Saturday, June 16, 2007

New meme

This from Maria's blog...

Scattagories.. Try it anyone who likes the idea, I would love to see what you come up with. You have to fill in the blanks with the things that start with the first letter of your first name.

And if you can't think of any, just skip, or ask your commenters for help! :)

Your Name: Cindy (Shortened from Cynthia)

1. Famous singer/band: Charlie Pride
2. 4 letter word: cook
3. Street name: ?
4. Color: chocolate
5. Gifts/presents: cookbook
6. Vehicle: cadilac
7. Items on a menu: chocolate shake
8. Boy Name: Christian
9. Girl Name: Clare
10. Movie Title: Charlie and the Chocoate Factory
11. Drink: Cocoa
12. Occupation: Chef
13. Flower: Carnation
14. Insect: ?
15. Magazine: Cosmo
16. US City: Chicago
17. Pro Sports Team: Cubs
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Can't find my shoes
19. Something U Throw Away: clutter
20. Things you shout: Can to!
21. Cartoon Character: ?

Can anyone fill in my ???? marks?

7 comments:

Marie said...

Hi Cindy :)

I posted my version

Marie said...

Ok, now I feel like an idiot. I completely did not get the first-letter-of-the-name association.

Oh well, will do over if I get around to it.

Anonymous said...

3) Cherry Lane
14) Cicada
21) Charlie Brown ;-)

Anonymous said...

P.S. - I did it too ;-)

Cindy said...

Thanks Beate!! My mind was a blank last night..

Marie-- that was my fault as I did not put up the instuctions right! I will fix that.. I am so sorry!

Anonymous said...

The cicada's are sooooo loud here - Margaret goes outside and covers her ears!! As for Charlie Brown - he can be on both our lists ;-) Cherry Ln has a camera store.....

Marie said...

Hi Cindy,

LOL -- You'd think that with 21 answers I'd notice a pattern :{

No sweat

Welcome to Our Blog!

Welcome to Our Blog!
Blessings to you and yours

Most of the Kelly Family (dh holding camera)

About Us

My photo
Texas, United States
We are all on a journey, and this blog's reason for existence is to be a place to put mine. From humble suburbian begnnings just north of Dallas to a Catholic unschooler with a passion for faith, lifelong learning, my family and dogs, here I stand before you. Welcome to my world!
Authenticity. That would have to be my theme at present. To enjoy my family, be true to ourselves and our faith and be authentic and enthusiastic about life!
"True happiness lies in giving ourselves in love to our brothers and sisters. "

~ Pope John Paul II

I love Dog Day Afternoons...
"What children need is not new and better curricula but access to more and more of the real world; plenty of time and space to think over their experiences, and to use fantasy and play to make meaning out of them; and advice, road maps, guidebooks, to make it easier for them to get where they want to go (not where we think they ought to go), and to find out what they want to find out." [from Teach Your Own by John Holt.]

Blog Archive

Labels

Labels