
A friend took our picture after Mass today. John's mother is visiting this week for Thanksgiving.
Yes, I told the boys to smile, but they think smiling for the camera is fake, though they really do smile in real life all the time!
My friend will be happy to know the picture came out and nobody's heads were cut off. :)
Hope you all enjoyed your families over Thanksgiving.
3 comments:
Lovely pic - I am sending the link to Luke. Cool hair colour, Cindy. :-)
Hi Cindy,
The boys certainly have grown since I saw them! :)
Hope you're all well - I hope to get back to my blog soon...
(Lol)
Luke
I am feeling so very old right now! I can't believe how much the boys have grown, and well frankly Cindy, how much you and John have shrunk!! LOL
How does it feel to be the shorty in the family now? B will be passing you up in the next year!
Post a Comment